International Resource Center (IRC)
‘International Resource Centre’ (IRC), provides an end-to-end service designed to minimise business risk and rule out potentially expensive mistakes.
We have strong emphasis on the cultural, people management and development aspects of outsourcing. Our staff works for the customer company in question rather than for a vanilla project where they have no ownership, no responsibility, no long term prospects and no proper training. The three stage approach sets up and matures highly effective teams to integrate closely with long term business strategy and ongoing development.
The IRC commercial model is open and transparent and has definite higher cost savings over the traditional outsourcing model. However, we insist on much more than simply economic savings. Our innovative operating model drives full transparency, intelligent prioritisation and greater levels of control as well as faster turnaround and implementation of projects and ideas. Extended teams creating a seamless offshore IT partnership and, vitally, provide a genuine opportunity for customer businesses to grow the culture and values of their organisations globally.
Like all growth strategies, outsourcing works best when it’s part of a long term business strategy, not just an ad hoc add-on. Having a robust knowledge transfer plan in place from the offset means the time and resources spent developing the team genuinely benefit client companies in the long term.
IRC Unique Advantages
- Improved Operating Model
- Greater Control, Prioritisation & Transparency to customer
- Tighter integration with Business – Business Alignment
- Quicker Turnaround and Faster Implementation of Projects and Ideas
- Extended Teams (Create a boundary less organisation)
- KRAs for the IRC beyond labour cost arbitrage
- Sustained Value Addition through Efficiencies
- Improve experience for end user
- Focus on Business Results
- Building high skill capabilities
Want to know more ? Download the whitepaper from the Showcase section.