IT Infrastructure Services
Intense pressure on enterprises to stay agile and responsive towards a volatile business environment has led to the emergence of new technologies. With the surge of cloud computing, enterprise mobility and virtualization, enterprises are now re-thinking the ways they do business. These innovations are now entirely changing the way IT Infrastructure services are being designed, provisioned and maintained for both internal and external customers of the enterprise.
Clearly, today, the emphasis is on bringing measurable business value through IT.
Challenges and Opportunities
The major challenge now posed is that, on one hand, there is this new wave of emerging technologies that is rapidly changing the business landscape, and, on the other hand, there are businesses that are seeking growth and innovative solutions, that are enabling them to respond to these needs and are delivering value too.
Now, in order to meet these demands, while maintaining growth and saving on costs, enterprises definitely require an IT infrastructure that is agile and flexible to keep up in today’s fast changing world.
Systems Plus Infrastructure Offerings- Delivering Value
At Systems Plus, we help optimize IT infrastructure to create business value for enterprises by leveraging existing technology assets and emerging trends, while creating efficient internal processes.
Our Infrastructure Management is categorised as Systems Management, Applications Management, Network Management, Data Security, Storage Management.
The services from the table of Systems Plus IT Infrastructure Management cover the following:
- Remote NOC / SOC (Network and Security Operations Center)
- Datacenter Transition and Transformation
- Cloud Migration Services
- Remote Infrastructure Management
- Full Service Infrastructure Outsourcing
- IT Infrastructure Consulting
- IT Infrastructure Audit / Analysis
Remote NOC / SOC (Network and Security Operations Center)
What we do exactly under Remote NOC/SOC?
1. 24×7 automated and manual monitoring of infrastructure and services.
2. Tier-one tasks such as user creation, password resets, log monitoring, access privileges, initial triage, basic manual and automated hourly, daily, weekly checks / tasks.
3. Timely escalation of critical alerts to Tier 2 to help meet better SLA.
4. Monitor device logs for security monitoring for DoS, Attempts of unauthorized access at infrastructure and application level (critical for companies dealing with payment industry)
5. Cost effective implementation and easy ramp up of resources
6. Dashboard reporting of weekly, monthly and quarterly SLAs with daily track of incidents.
Datacenter Transition and Transformation
Systems Plus’s focus on innovation, flexibility and speed
1. Integrate transition / transformation solution with Flexibility for growth, innovative services to give a competitive advantage.
2. Analysis and audit of the current Applications and infrastructure
3. Consult and design Architecture with Business Demand and Vendor focus to achieve best results
4. Design and implement IT business process in tandem with the transformation
5. Focus to maximize Automation via IT
6. Focus on Training and communication ahead of scheduled change to ensure smooth transition for all stakeholders
Cloud Migration Services
1. Analyze the cost of hosting services in Physical / Co-Location facility
2. Identify the candidate services for Cloud Migration
3. Determine the type of cloud service- (Public, Private or Hybrid)
4. Detailed design for cloud setup
5. Migration of actual services to cloud with the following:
a. Integration with Corporate Active Directory / LDAP
b. Internal security measures (hardened O/S)
c. Uninterrupted, 24×7 monitoring of the services
d. Excellent management of services in cloud
Remote Infrastructure Management
Tier 1, 2 and 3 resources to manage:
1. ITIL based processes Incident, Event, Problem and Change management
2. Operating Systems – both Virtualized and Physical
3. Networking Databases
4. Application administration (build, deploy and troubleshooting)
5. Performance Engineering / Tuning of systems / applications
6. Security assessment, Security monitoring and administration
7. Data center virtualization and consolidation
8. 24×7 remote support globally
IT Infrastructure Consulting Service
1. Infrastructure strategy / roadmaps
2. Vendor selection / review
3. Infrastructure Advisory Service
4. Critical one time / emergency support
5. Continuous CTO support
6. Tools, Product, Service evaluation
7. Solution design and engineering services
8. Cloud migration strategy / support
Infrastructure Audit / Analysis
1. Server vulnerability scans
2. Infrastructure audits to identify potential risks and remediation techniques
3. Data Center audits
4. Automated assets- both hardware and license management
5. Creation of Service Catalog
Design, planning, deployment, monitoring and administration of the following technologies:
1. Operating System: Microsoft Platform and Linux (Red Hat, CentOS, SuSE)
2. Networking (Juniper, Cisco, Sonic Wall, F5, Foundry, Barracuda, Palo Alto and others )
3. Database Administration (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL and couch base)
4. Virtualization (VMware, HyperV, Citrix)
5. Global Load Balancing of application (F5, Cisco)
6. Cloud migration / IaaS / SaaS / PaaS Implementation
7. Security (Firewalls, DMZ, Web Content Filtering, IDS / IPS, Hardening of OS / Devices)
8. Content Delivery Network Solution -Akamai
9. Website administration – web master services
10. Exchange Services with Email scanning and archiving technologies
11. Active Directory, DNS and LDAP administration
12. Open Source Stack Management (full service stack administration)
13. Storage / FreeNAS, Open Filer, SAN
Systems Plus Advantage
Systems Plus’s rich experience in Application Services and managing hybrid Infrastructure environments is helping enterprises across the globe in reducing TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), as we adhere to one of the best practices and processes in industry and also give round the clock support.
With a proven consulting-led approach focused on innovation; Systems Plus enables enterprises leverage new technologies while optimizing their IT infrastructure.