Senior DevOps Engineer
We need full-time Senior DevOps Engineers to join us for Onsite opportunity with our Client in London, UK.
- Linux systems administration.
- Configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, or any other.
- Experience with continuous delivery / provisioning / deployment.
- Building and managing production public-facing sites.
- Networking skills.
- Familiarity with concepts such as ‘infrastructure as code’ and ‘tools not rules’.
- Strong programming skills (in any language).
- Hands on in creating solutions to build and automate environments for production use. You understand the need to build scalable, auditable, reproducible and usable infrastructure.
- Security minded and endorse chaos engineering along with the approach of “you build it, you run it” and “you break it, you fix it”.
- Experience of cloud hosting such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with hosting internet applications – DNS, load balancing, internet protocols, SSL etc…
- Experience of monitoring tools such as Pingdom, New Relic, Threat Stack and Datadog.
- Experience of logging tools such as ELK.
- Experience of SSO tools.
- Experience of simple secrets management.
- Experience of container technologies such as Docker.
- Experience of serverless technologies such as Lambda.
- Experience of TDD.
Tech Stack we use: