Ruby on Rails Engineer (Senior and Mid-Level)
We need Ruby on Rails Engineers to join us for Onsite Opportunity with a bank in London, UK.
Our Tech Stack:
Minimum Experience: 5+ years
As an Engineer you will:
- Develop customer focused products in a culture which champions Agile, cross functional teams and continuous collaboration.
- Being hands-on with code in developing our products using best practices, appropriate tools and technologies
- Working with cross functional collaborative teams, helping to clarify requirements at the onset of projects and suggesting different and relevant technical approaches
- Championing Agile processes across the team
- Highlighting areas for continuous improvement and driving their prioritization
- Mentoring junior members of the team where needed
- Being proactive in suggesting new tools, technologies and ways of working
What we are looking for:
- Strong programming skills in Ruby
- An advocate of engineering best practices (particularly in regards to testing)
- Experience of working closely with business teams when building products
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well in our very open and friendly environment
- Pro-active in suggesting new tools, processes and technologies – anything which will help us continually improve!
- The ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical members of the team